As some of you may see from my Snapchat or even Twitter; protein pancakes are one of my favourite go to meals anytime of the day. Perfect as a sweet treat or just for breakfast, these pancakes will soothe your sweet tooth as well as boosting your gym ‘gains’ packed with over 20g+ protein!
The ingredients I use can be altered to preference!
40g Gluten Free Oats
100ml Oatly Oat Milk (adjust to desired thickness)
1 Free Range Egg
1 scoop of The Protein Works ‘Diet Whey Isolate 90’
1 tbsp of coconut oil to cook the pancakes
30g Fresh Strawberries
30g Fresh Blueberries
2tsp Pip & Nut Cashew Butter
1tsp Chia Seeds
1 tbsp Coconut Merchant Coconut Jam
- Blend the oats, the banana, egg, protein powder and milk until smooth.
- Heat up the frying pan with the tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Pour the mixture in the pan to form small pancake circles.
- Repeat until you form a stack of pancakes.
- Spread Coconut Jam in between the pancake layers.
- Wash your berries and put the, aside ready to decorate.
- Top the pancakes with cashew butter.
- Top the pancake stack with berries as desired.
- Sprinkle chia seeds for finishing touch.
- Enjoy! 😁
Hope you enjoy the pancakes! Post yours and let me know what you think! More recipes to come 🤓🍽