Hey guys! As promised, welcome to Workout Sundays!
Workout Sundays is a movement to encourage people to be active on Sunday; which is often seen as a rest day. Working out on Sunday also starts your week off well, and you are able to get one of your workouts of the week done!
Every week, we will post what we are up to in the gym, as well as what we are eating in the kitchen! Be sure to add ‘EnisLab’ on Snapchat for full coverage!
This week’s workout is as follows;
- Dumbbell Chest Press at weights, 8kg, 10kg, and 12kg. 3 sets of 15 (superset narrow grip for 3 sets of 10 with 6kg dumbbells )
- Cable Chest Press with 9kg. 3 sets of 15.
- Wide Stance Push Ups. 3 sets of 15.
- Russian Twists. 3 sets of 10. (one movement is a tap each side!)
- Mountain Climbers. 3 sets of 10. (one rep is a tap each leg)
- Ball Crunches. 3 sets of 10!
Try this workout and let us know how you got on! 🙂