Want to know how to carve your back? Look no further! Last weeks workout was all about BACK! These exercises help to target the lats, middle and lower back! A strong back increases flexibility and improves posture! We use our backs every single day to carry out daily tasks! I demonstrate some of my best back exercises to have you carve the back you’ve always wanted!
Follow us on Twitter @enicoreblimey + @enislab for live updates!
This week’s workout is as follows;
- Lat Pulldowns at 39kg. 4 sets of 10.
- Deadlifts at 70kg. 3 sets of 10. Superset 35kg until failure
- Diverging Seated Row at 32kg. 4 sets of 10. (one row per side equates to one rep)
- Cabled X Row at 9kg. 3 sets of 10.
- Bent Over Row at 20kg; 4 sets of 10 (not in screen)
We rounded off the workout with some cardio; rowing as it is a great all round exercise that targets your back, arms and legs!
Try this workout and let us know how you got on! 🙂