As you know, I LOVE creating recipes. This is a new, quick and simple recipe I curated one day when I was craving a chicken burger. The same satisfaction but with less calories!
You will need:
- Kingsmill Brioche Buns
- Cooked Chicken Thighs – Made At Home
- A Handful of Spinach
- A dollop of Dr Will’s Beetroot Ketchup
- Wash, season and cook the chicken thighs. Ideally buy skinless and boneless thighs to save you the time of cutting the meat later on
- Once cooked, slice the thigh into two or shred whichever way you would like to have your chicken
- Place your brioche bun into the grill for two mins to be golden and crisp to the bite
- Wash the spinach and place on the bottom bun
- Place the chicken thigh in the centre and top with a tablespoon of Beetroot Ketchup
Nutritional Stats: 29g carbs, 14g fat, 33g protein.
This meal is perfect as a healthy cheat; which can be eaten alone or with salad for a more filling meal.
For more information on Dr Will’s and their condiments – visit https://www.dr-wills.com
Some of you may know it’s National Fitness Day on 27th September 2017. So we have teamed up with UK Active /National Fitness Day UK to bring you exclusive classes to some of London’s top studios, as recommended by Eni’s Lab!
The brands we are working with are as follows:
- Kelechnekoff: Presenting one of her signature pole classes
- AKFitClub: Mixing HIIT with skipping for a fun workout
- FitMiBody: Putting us through our paces with a Bootcamp class in their studio
- GrooveCycle: Bringing dance and spin together to get us in the groove!
You can get your tickets here —> National Fitness Week Events, be sure to get them before they sell out!! Every guest will receive a goodie bag, cupcake and refreshments! You’d be crazy to miss the fitness event of the YEAR!